- This event has passed.
Introduction to Abaqus Scripting Training Course
January 17 @ 09:00 - January 18 @ 17:00EUR 980,00
The introduction to Abaqus scripting training is mentioned for people that want to automate their recurring work in Abaqus with the use of Python Scripting.
This training covers basic usage of the Abaqus Scripting Interface and Python’s syntax. It includes numerous hands-on exercises for the student to learn to automate tasks that are common to most analysts.
When and how?
The course wil take place on the 17-18 January 2019. To register for this classroom training at our office premises, fill in the form below.
Topics captured during the training
- Data types
- Control flow
- Modules and namespace
- Presentation of the Mdb object model (model database)
- Using the replay file
- Automation of geometry creation / material definition / meshing / analysis set up
- Presentation of the Odb object model (results database)
- Using a macro
- Read and write from/to the .odb file
- Presentation of the session object model
- Create simple plug-in with the RSG toolkit
The costs for this Online Web training are EUR 980,00 per person. Payment / PO should be received before the start of the training.
Classroom Training: Introduction to Abaqus Scripting