Architecture, Engineering & Construction Industry Solutions
SIMULIA Technology for Civil Engineering Applications
Perform realistic simulations to validate accurate environments
Robust Non-Linear Capabilities
SIMULIA Abaqus is known in this particular industry for robust and powerful non-linear capabilities.
Powerful Contact Capabilities
SIMULIA Abaqus has unique and extreme powerful contact capabilities compared to our competitors.
Flexible Failure & Concrete Damage Models
SIMULIA Abaqus has flexible methods to model failure & concrete damage for Civil Engineering Structures.
Combined Software Technologies
With the Extended Token model, you can access the complete SIMULIA Portfolio from the same token pool.
SIMULIA Architecture, Engineering & Construction applications
Perform realistic simulations for specific industry behaviours.
Fibre Reinforced Concrete Analysis
Crack Propagation Analysis
Plasticity and Damage Modelling Analysis
Take into account plasticity and damage failure behaviour to perform virtual destructive tests in order to ensure safety, including multiple concrete damage models.
Bolt Load Analysis
Applications of SIMULIA Technology for the Architecture, Engineering & Construction Industry
Analyses performed in the Architecture, Engineering & Construction Industry with SIMULIA Technology
Use many analysis possibilities, like:
- Frequency & Vibration Analysis
- Earthquake Analysis including Damage
- Crack Propagation in Concrete Structures
- Fibre Reinforced Concrete Analysis
- Fibre Pull-Out Tests
- Soil-Structure Interaction
- Fire & Thermal Safety Assesment Analysis
- Explosion Blast Analysis
- Bolt Load Analysis
- Road & Tarmac Fatigue Analysis
- Steel Structure Contact Analysis
- Wind Loading Analysis
- Heattransfer Analysis
- Geomechanics of Oil & Gas Reservoirs
- Stability Analysis of Mines
- Monopile Foundations for Offshore Wind
- Mining & Tunneling
- Harbour Quay Wall Analysis
- CFD Analysis for City Structures
More information about Modeling Steel Fiber-Concrete Stuctures with Abaqus can be found here.
Another blog topic about Multiscale modeling of a concrete steel structure using the Abaqus RVE Plugin can be found here.