This continual learning program provides you access to 10-webinars during a year. This is an optimal and effective way to keep your Abaqus knowledge up to date. The webinars usually take place on the last friday of the month and takes place from 11.30 till 12.00 hours CET-timezone.
You still need to subscribe for every single session as announced on the blog or on the events page. After registration, a personalised webinar link will be sent out just before every webinar.
We don’t record the webinars, but in case you have missed one, please request a pdf copy of the presentation through [email protected] We will check if you are a paying customer, and will provide the pdf to you if you are an active subscription member of the continual learning program.
If you want to view a free example, please click on the below link and fill-in your contact details to view a recorded webinar. Contact & Convergence: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/recording/4553075858827747343
Please find below an overview of the handled topics during past year as an example:
• Plug-ins & Add-ons for Abaqus
• Thermal Analysis with Abaqus
• Special Purpose Elements
• Modelling Viscoelasticity with Abaqus
• Meshing techniques with Abaqus
• Solving convergence issues with Abaqus
• Composites approach with Abaqus
• Contraints in Abaqus
• Parametric optimization with Isight
• Solving contact related convergence issues with Abaqus