The course will continue at a minimum nr. of 3 persons. If the amount is less, Simuleon has the right to propose another month to have the training, or to suggest a company specific training instead.
This training begins on the 24th January. The course is divided into lectures, demonstrations and workshops. The course workshops are designed to reinforce concepts presented during the lectures and demonstrations. They are intended to provide users with the experience of running and trouble-shooting actual Abaqus analyses.
• 24th January | 09:00 – 11:00 and 13:00 – 15:00 CET
• 25th January | 09:00 – 11:00 and 13:00 – 15:00 CET
• 26th January | 09:00 – 11:00 and 13:00 – 15:00 CET
• 27th January | 09:00 – 11:00 CET
About the course
This course is a comprehensive and unified introduction to the modeling and analysis capabilities of Abaqus. It teaches you how to solve linear and nonlinear problems, submit and monitor analysis jobs and view simulation results using the interactive interface of Abaqus. The following products are covered by training: Abaqus/CAE, Abaqus/Standard and Abaqus/Explicit.
What will you learn?
The following topics will be handled during the training course:
• Linear and nonlinear structural analysis
• Static, dynamic and heat transfer analysis
• Material models: linear elasticity, hyperelasticity and metal plasticity.
• Loads and constraints
• Modeling contact
• Selecting the appropriate elements for your problem
• Feature-based modeling, parts and assemblies
• Working with CAD geometry and imported meshes
• Mesh generation techniques
• Creating, submitting and monitoring analysis jobs
• Viewing simulation results
• Restarting an analysis
Who should attend?
This online training is suitable for new Abaqus users who will primarily use Abaqus/CAE to create their models. No previous knowledge of Abaqus is required, but some basic knowledge of finite elements, interactive modeling and continuum mechanics is desirable.
If you are an expert Abaqus user, you might want to consider following any of the advanced courses.
The cost for this online training are EUR 1470,00 per person. Payment / PO should be received before the start of the training.
This is what our customers experienced:
“Very good to learn the basics to get familiar with Abaqus and FEA analysis”
“Thanks a lot! The Simuleon insight was really good! The most positive thing I`d mention is the quite deep description of the elements selection and their behaviour (also the tips for the use cases)”
“A good course with diverse topics combined with good examples”