Modelling Rubber and Viscoelasticity with Abaqus
April 18 @ 09:00 - April 19 @ 11:00EUR 980,00
Interested in learning more about simulating rubber and viscoelasticity with Abaqus?
On the 18th April, Simuleon will hold an online training called “Modelling Rubber and Viscoelasticity with Abaqus”.
• 18th April
• 19th April
Online/web based. From your own office/home via Teams. A system running an active Abaqus License is required to follow the workshops that are part of this training.
About the course
Rubber and resilient foam are widely used for a variety of applications, such as seals and gaskets, shock mounts, vibration isolators and tires. Simulating these materials requires special attention to the material model used, parameter fitting, element selection and meshing. The training focusses on these topics, via seminars and workshops, giving both theoretical background and practical experience.
What will you learn?
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
• Use experimental test data to calculate material constants
• Check the stability of the Abaqus material model at extreme strains
• Obtain the best possible material constants from the available test data
• Select elements for modeling rubber and foams
• Design an appropriate finite element mesh
• Model viscoelastic behavior in both the time and frequency domain
• Use a user subroutine to define the hyperelastic behavior
The costs for this online training is EUR 980,00 per person. Payment / PO should be received before the start of the training. After registration, a quote will be created.
We hope to receive your registration to help you simulate rubber-like materials!