- This event has passed.
Analysis of Composite Materials with Abaqus – ONLINE
14 February 2022 @ 09:00 - 18 February 2022 @ 11:00EUR 1470,00
To register for this training, please fill in the form below.
This training is planned to start at 14th February 2022, and consists of 7 sessions with presentations, and workshops to do in between the sessions. The trainer is available to answer questions on both the presentations and the workshops. Session timings are approximate, some sessions may be longer or shorter to give every topic the attention needed.
• 14th February | 09:00 – 11:00 and 13:00 – 15:00 CET
• 15th February | 09:00 – 11:00 and 13:00 – 15:00 CET
• 17th February | 09:00 – 11:00 and 13:00 – 15:00 CET
• 18th February | 09:00 – 11:00 CET
Who should attend?
This course is recommended for engineers with experience using Abaqus/Standard, who are interested to learn more about composite materials analysis with Abaqus.
Composite materials are used in many design applications because of their high stiffness-to-weight ratios. This Training Course shows you how to use Abaqus effectively to model composite materials.
The course covers the following topics:
• Using detailed modeling of the microscopic behavior to determine the behavior of composite materials
• Defining anisotropic elasticity with Hookean models for combining the fiber-matrix response
• Defining composite layups using Abaqus/CAE
• Defining discrete or layered reinforcing within an element using rebars, membrane elements and truss elements
• Achieving the correct material orientation of the layers of composite shells and solid elements
• Modeling sandwich composite structures and stiffened composite panels
• Modeling progressive damage and failure in composites
• Modeling delamination and low-cycle fatigue of composite structures
The cost for this online training are EUR 1470,00 per person. Payment / PO should be received before the start of the training.
Online Training: Analysis of Composite Materials with Abaqus