The introduction to scripting e-learning programme will be run over a course of 5 weeks, which will consist of weekly 2 hour lectures. Each lecture will include the lecture itself, demonstrations with time for questions from the delegates. Additional workshops will be provided for the delegates to conduct in their own time with email support & mentoring available for any questions.
When and how?
26th June – 24th July 2018
The course starts on Tuesday and lasts 5 weeks. One lecture a week on Tuesday morning from 10:30 to 12:30 (Central European Time – CET).
Session 1: Introduction to Python language 1
- Data types
- Control flow
Session 2: Introduction to Python language 2
- Modules and namespace
Session 3: Automatic pre-processing
- Presentation of the Mdb object model (model database)
- Using the replay file
- Automation of geometry creation / material definition / meshing / analysis set up
Session 4: Automatic post-processing
- Presentation of the Odb object model (results database)
- Using a macro
- Read and write from/to the .odb file
Session 5: Graphical User Interface
- Presentation of the session object model
- Create simple plug-in with the RSG toolkit
The costs for this Online Web training are EUR 980,00 per person. Payment / PO should be received before the start of the training.
Online Web Training: Introduction to Python & Abaqus Scripting