- This event has passed.
Introduction to Abaqus FEA – Classroom Training
12 October 2017 @ 09:00 - 20 October 2017 @ 17:00
Introduction to Abaqus FEA – Classroom Training Course
At the 12th, 13th and 20st of October, Simuleon will hold a 3-day classroom training at our location in Bruchem, The Netherlands. The training is called “Introduction to Abaqus FEA”.
This course is a comprehensive and unified introduction to the modeling and analysis capabilities of Abaqus. It teaches you how to solve linear and nonlinear problems, submit and monitor analysis jobs and view simulation results using the interactive interface of Abaqus. The following products are covered by training: Abaqus/CAE, Abaqus/Standard and Abaqus/Explicit.
What will you learn?
The following topics will be handled during the training course:
- Linear and nonlinear structural analysis
- Static, dynamic and heat transfer analysis
- Material models: linear elasticity, hyperelasticity and metal plasticity.
- Loads and constraints
- Modeling contact
- Selecting the appropriate elements for your problem
- Feature-based modeling, parts and assemblies
- Working with CAD geometry and imported meshes
- Mesh generation techniques
- Creating, submitting and monitoring analysis jobs
- Viewing simulation results
- Restarting an analysis
October 12th, 13th & 20st
09:00 – 17:00
Classroom training at our office location in Bruchem, The Netherlands