Interested in learning more about simulating rubber and viscoelasticity with Abaqus?
On May 8 and 15, Simuleon will hold a 2-day Online training called “Modelling Rubber and Viscoelasticity with Abaqus”.
The training will be held online, from 9:00 – 17:00 CET.
Rubber and resilient foam are widely used for a variety of applications, such as seals and gaskets, shock mounts, vibration isolators and tires. Simulating these materials requires special attention to the material model used, parameter fitting, element selection and meshing. The training focusses on these topics, via seminars and workshops, giving both theoretical background and practical experience.
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
• Use experimental test data to calculate material constants
• Check the stability of the Abaqus material model at extreme strains
• Obtain the best possible material constants from the available test data
• Select elements for modeling rubber and foams
• Design an appropriate finite element mesh
• Model viscoelastic behavior in both the time and frequency domain
• Use a user subroutine to define the hyperelastic behavior
8th May & 15th May 2020
The training will be held online, from 9:00 – 17:00 CET. (Central European Time – CET).
From your own office/home via Skype for Business. A system running an active Abaqus License is required to follow the workshops that are part of this training.
The costs for this 2-day Online Training are EUR 980,00 per person. Payment / PO should be received before the start of the training. After registration, a quote will be created.
We hope to receive your registration to help you simulate rubber-like materials!